The Best Mobility Scooter – ATTO
Who is suitable to use ATTO?
- We normally think only old folks use mobility scooters, not anymore. There are many professionals and youngsters also started to use ATTO as it is just very stylish and allows the user to enjoy their trip a lot more.
- If you enjoy using a mobility scooter over a power chair, then ATTO is your best choice. Not only it is very stylish, compact and lightweight, it is also very durable too.
- As long as the soft tissue within the knees or ankles is wearing out, please try not to walk too much to preserve the soft tissue for more urgent use (like go to the toilet or shower). A mobility scooter would be an excellent solution.
Some features of ATTO:
- Travels 10 miles (16km) range on a full charge.
- Maximum speed: 4 mph (6.5km/h)
- This is the only mobility scooter that can adjust 4 fixed seat height ranging 19.5″ to 24″ (50 to 61 cm) from the ground
- It folds up to be very compact and able to stand up by itself.
- It is lightweight enough for a man to lift up and fit into the car trunk. Or you may slit into 2 portions if you are not strong enough to carry the whole unit at once.
- Atto is the only mobility scooter that is accepted by most airlines and also can fit in the airplane overhead compartment.
- Ground clearance: 4″ (10cm)
- Optional armrests are available and can be hidden inside the backrest when not in use.