Galaxy Airtube Cushion
- We have the most popular 16″ X 16″ and 18″ x 18″
- The highest point of the cushion is 10 cm.
- No Weight Limit
- Made with high-quality, flame resistant, latex-free neoprene rubber
- Dual Valves for adjustment of pressure in 2 separate chambers.
- Product weighs 1.36 kg only
The pelvic supports cells gently adduct the trochanters creating a hydrostatic environment around the sitting tissues. Coccyx relief cells are shaped to create a voided region in the rear of the cushion that keeps pressure away from this typically problematic area. Posterior sloped air cells help to prevent forward migration. The adductor cells gently push the user’s femur to the midline of the cushion, creating balance and stability and helping to aid outward leg migration. The user’s thighs are kept in medial-lateral placement through delicately sculpted femur troughs. The user’s knees are stabilized by the abductors which work in concert with the femur troughs to create premium comfort and security.