Why Leo is the best standing wheelchair for the active you?
Leo is the Lightest Standing wheelchair in the world and it has changed the lives of uncountable users worldwide. Therefore the results and convenience are not the conventional standing frame/bed can compare.
- Leo provides you 10 health benefits, convenience, better exercise and even to improve work capabilities. We know you like the lightweight active wheelchairs, however, none of the active wheelchairs in the market can give you all these.
- A proprietary user-controlled stand-sit mechanism, the user can control the stand or sit movement with his own pace to prevent muscle spasm.
- It is suitable for paraplegia with good arms, palm, and fingers strength. (Otherwise, Pegasus would be the alternate choice. Should you want to move in standing position, please look into Phoenix and Draco)
- Practise stand up and sit down frequently and stand as long as possible for maximum health benefits. Many users enjoy using Leo to start their exercise life in a normal gym.
- Quick-release front and rear wheels with foldable backrest for easier transport, so it can fit in a normal car trunk.
- Total weight at only 27 kg (59 lb) and can reduce to 21.5 kg (47 lb) after detached the 4 wheels by quick-release function.
- Uses only high-grade aircraft quality aluminum alloy to ensure lightweight, durability and safety standards.
- Adjustable seat depth & footrest height to suit users with different height and leg length.
- Available in 14″, 16″, 18″ seat width with multiple adjustable parts to suit different body sizes.
- You may use your own cushion on the seat because the seat is velcro ready.
- Equipped with Rear Wheels Suspension by Polyurethane blocks to provide more comfortable rides.
- The footrest angle is adjustable to stretch the calf muscles and tendons as the user stands up.
- Comes with different types of straps for knee, ankle, chest and safety belt. (Optional safety features like thigh strap and H-shape harness are available too).
- 2-year international warranty
Lots of spinal cord injury users love our products and that speaks for quality and usability.