Lumbar Support Brace:
FREEDOM GAIN Lumbar Support Brace ergonomically braces waist area, provides excellent support from the back portion. Unlike most of the back support products in the market, it doesn’t give too much stress from the front or sides of the stomach.
Who is suitable to use Freedom Gain Lumbar Support Brace?
- Anyone that requires to sit for a long period daily. (Office work or driver as professions)
- Wheelchair users become more balanced and stable especially those suffering from spinal cord injury.
- After back or spinal cord surgery. (examples like lumbar laminectomy or discectomy)
- People suffering from ligamentous disorders, back muscle strain, spondylolisthesis, spondylolysis, etc.
- To lose fat within the waist area as it can function like the corset.
- It also helps to control the diet because tightening the stomach area will make the user eat less amount of food.
- The posterior lumbar support panel with a curve shape and padded foam to provide excellent support and comfort.
- This lumbar support panel can be taken off if the user has a shorter trunk.
- It provides intra-abdominal pressure to unload spinal stress.
- It allows users to relax while sitting in an ergonomic posture.
- Prevents humping back or spine deformation in the long term.
- User-friendly design as it tightens the back, but adjustment from the front.
- Buying 2 units can save you a lot of freight costs, the 2nd unit only cost a few dollars more. So why not take it as a good gift for you and your loved ones.
- You may also combine this purchase with other products to be shipped together, which will save you freight costs too.