Our Return & Refund Policy is valid for 30 days from the date of your purchase and not after the 30 days.
- The product you would like to return must be unused and in the same new condition as you received it.
- You must also return the product in the original packaging.
- We require the original receipt or proof of purchase.
We do not accept returns or exchanges for promotional discounted items, personal care, or consumable products. For example (incontinence pad, diapers, underpad, body wipes, etc.)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will email you to indicate
- We have received your returned item.
- The condition of the received item.
- Approval or rejection of your request.
- The amount of refund if eligible.
If your requests are approved, your refund will be processed, and the credit will apply to your credit card or original payment method within a few days.
There are certain situations where only a partial refund applies, and we will provide you the details of deduction:
- Any item not in its original condition is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that you return after 30 days from the purchase date.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund after a week of notification,
- Recheck your bank account.
- Contact your credit card company to double-check.
- Contact your bank. It might take some processing time.
If you’ve done all of this and still have not received your refund yet, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our website contact form or the regular salesperson you usually communicate with.
We will replace the same item if the product is defective or damaged due to production defects.
You may return the product to the same shop where you purchased the item. You will be responsible for paying for your shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. We will deduct the cost of return shipping from your refund.